Sunday, November 14, 2010

Revenant

Its been a good while since I've tried to write. Everything has just been bottled up. And it's starting to get to me. 
So here it goes...

Lately it's been far more apparent how damaging the South Bay is. Most of you are too arrogant to see how truly stupid and pathetic you are. Not all, but most of you.
You don't need to continue reading this if you disagree.

Let's review how pathetic you all are.
Most of the 'drama' you all conjure up is just bullshit used to get attention and feel superior to those around you because you yourself are nothing. 
You mean nothing.
Backstabbing, shittalking, boyfriend stealing, bullying, and just stupidity are immature playground games. Grow the fuck up.
Its disgusting how ugly you and your lives are. Spreading the ugliness like wildfire.
And because of this people who can't deal with it become the victims of your wrath of arrogance and are seriously hurting. Burning alive.
I want you all to open your eyes... 
Open your fucking minds, realize how ugly of a world your creating with selfish greedy arrogant mindsets. 

You ask why I'm such a bitch, why I say the awful things I say or why I keep to myself and stay away. 
Well your all the problem. I know you don't have to be that way. 
I meet wonderful beautiful people who can talk about emotion and revolution without being a fucking CLOWN. Who can admire the deeper qualities the human soul holds. People with their own opinions, INDIVIDUALS.

You don't like me and I wont ever like you. I'll keep listening to Mozart and reading books. Being the intelligently insane bad girl who doesnt give a fuck about any of you or your opinions. You are NOTHING compared to me and you never will be.
My only goal in life is to NEVER EVER be like you. you arrogant pieces of shit. 

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. emily you are honestly amazing and so talented. we need to write music together.

    ReplyDelete

Followers