Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pretty Odd

As the summer goes on my state of mind keeps changing and evolving.
I find myself left out of the ordinary teenage things.
Rather than going to the beach or hanging out with people my age-
Im Spending hours at the bookstore and drinking coffee and talking about the future. About things that matter. Being SFF (only Melissa Rosero would get that) that anything could happen.
Listening to "The Girl From Ipanema" station on Pandora and talking about how no one really dances anymore. Dancing in my car and sitting in the backseat with the same people everyday to talk about our odd dreams and weird ideas.
Wishing society could be different and things like chivalry and manners still meant something.
Talking about the perfect guys and getting absorbed in teen fiction novels. Thinking of a life that could really be different. Thinking about science and religion and the universe.
Nano technology and the history channel.

Then the other thoughts start to haunt me..
Follow my every action, even though Ive become expert at shoving it away its still there.
The constant hatred of the human race and discomfort that I will always be different.
Wondering if Ill ever find others like my close friends and I, or a boy that actually is growing up as I am seeing the world as I do, or atleast in a different way than the normal piece of shit guy and in an interesting way.
Wishing I didnt hurt people around me but thinking theres a good reason for me to be a complete bitch.



But My MIND will ALWAYS be Different from yours I suppose. I will always be alone in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers