Friday, June 11, 2010

Sensible heart

so I skipped a day so here's a long rant to make up for it

There's a lot of things that have made me the way I am, isn't that true of every human that has lived?

There are a lot of things a person can't help but do or feel
There's things only you can decide. Why do we have to much trouble figuring out whAt to do.
The amount of independence a person needs is infinite
With a mindset so different from the crowd I'm unsure if I benefit from it.
Feeling somewhat alone in emotion and thought is actually calming.
There's a lot I think about and so muh to observe. And yet I'm still amazed by the amount o knowledge I can still learn.
"knowledge is power"
isn't that idea what we should base our society values on?
An observation of an ignorant community around me makes that rebellious streak butt it's vibrant head.
Shouldn't your undertanding impact your emotion?
Shouldn't your intelligence levels outweigh your dumb decisions?

There's so many things emotion fucks up, but that intelligence we take for granted could do more than fix our problems.
I suppose there is a fine line between following your heart and being sensible.

My sensible heart will always make mistakes

1 comment:

  1. very true, wish i had never followed my heart and always been sensible to save me the pain... but then that would be boring wouldn't it? And then who would i be today? x

    ReplyDelete

Followers