Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the fine line between genius and insanity

Its been a few days of blankness. Already.
I felt inclined to try again.

It seems another phase in my life is over.
People I used to know slowly fade away into the ignorance and stupidity I don't want to be apart of
Why can't people just be smarter or open to new information?
Dont they understand that knowledge truly is power? The more you have the better your soul becomes.
The American society cares nothing about the future's intelligence and accomplishments.
People focus on fucking celebrities and pointless drama.

Why are we so obsessed with drama?


From High School to the media. Its always around me. I dont care an ounce about any of it. Is that why I feel so alone in my mindset? 
I suppose I am an old soul among children. Feeling like everyone around me is so blatantly stupid for not feeling like i feel. Not seeing what i see. Not understanding the truth behind every motive and comment.
I HATE IT ALL


I know there are those that see how disgusting Americans are. With their overweight, selfish, greedy, ignorant, and STUPID ways of life. I hate this place, but i want to change it at the same time. I want to meet theses people I know exist. I have met a few. The "misfits" but they truly are intelligent. WHY CANT YOU BE THAT WAY? I know its an option
Why do you chose to be stupid and worthless?


They call me crazy? They ask why I'm the bitch? They wonder why I don't want to be associated with them? 
Doesn't anyone know how stupid they look with designer shoes and an addiction to the media, letting it control them
Americans are zombies to this thing we call media, a life sucking piece of shit all revolving around wealth and greed of men.


RELIGION and MEDIA
they're only ways to control uneducated minds.
Is that what everyone is-
A FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE?


I do wonder at times if I am crazy, insane from the anger and hatred i feel for the human race....
Why must you be so fucking stupid?

2 comments:

  1. very interesting. you have really awesome opinions, and you're great at writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not alone on thought. stupidity really is a disease almost everyone is seemingly oblivious to and it's the most dangerous malady sweeping the human species. i find myself wanting to open their eyes to what i know but they'd never let me get a word in edgewise and just assume i'm insane for thinking at all.

    ReplyDelete

Followers