Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gonna try and make it an everyday thing

Be it this blog or yoga and running.
I guess we'll see.

Its funny how we try to make amends with ourselves, to even out things we've said or done. Like paying for people when you owe them money (for something you probably shouldnt have) via a debit card.
Or to make sure you say something nice after you've been a complete asshole.
There's always small insignificant things like this happening to us.

This probably isn't something you'll read is it?

I guess that's the point of this thing. But maybe its more.
Maybe one day I'll be proven wrong, but for now I guess I'll stick with what I observe.
We all want to convince ourselves we'll be heard, but really we want connections.
Being able to speak about the universe or tacos or science... Isn't that what we want.
Speak of eveything in our heads. It's what we need, isnt it?

I guess thats up to me, isn't it.

2 comments:

Followers